Learning Management System (LMS)
Agile LMS range from systems for managing training and educational records to software for distributing online or blended/hybrid college courses over the Internet with features for online collaboration. Designed to grow with you and your needs, AgileLMS ensures that high loads are easily handled. While it’s configurable and flexible architecture makes it an ideal system for training companies, large enterprises and SMBs. Today, some of the blue chip companies in BFSI, IT/ ITES, Retail, Education, Training & Development, Manufacturing and Telecom sectors rely on LMS to manage their training effectively and easily.
Corporate training departments use LMSs to deliver online training, as well as automate record-keeping and employee registration.
Colleges and universities use LMSs to deliver online courses and augment on-campus courses.
- Identify and addresses skill gaps easily between competency levels and job profile requirements, for both individuals and groups.
- Provides cost-effective assessment of employee performance against organization’s own compliance requirements and learning objectives.
- Effectively measure and report on competency and skills to improve organizational development.
The entire application is controlled via the administration module.
The user interface is user friendly.
Exhaustive reports keep the management well informed.
Define roles and permissions, account creation, course management, can make announcements and take back ups of the database.
- Can undertake either web-based learning or class room learning.
- Can customize his / her learning plan.
- Teaching calendar, progress chart, and communication with teacher as well as with student community, view FAQ etc.
- Online quiz to test his knowledge.
The order of the course elements.
Assignment of learning contents to students.
eaching calendar, progress chart of students.
Intercommunication with students & FAQ.
Creation of Quizzes.
Evaluation of Assignments.